Tuesday 11 September 2012

Welcome to the Blog!


Welcome to the Chef Sam Blog! I will be posting (hopefully) interesting things about cake decorating, and the likes, here on this delicious page.
I will be posting my own work, as well as featuring some amazing and lovely cake artists that I come across on my journey through Internet Land.

Please feel free to leave your comments, but nasty ones won't make the grade.

Most images are copyright © of Chef Sam or Erindipity and any  use of these is prohibited unless otherwise permitted. Any referrals/ sharing of this blog should be coupled with a link to it.
Other images are copyright of the feature involved and 'props' will go to this individual entirely.

So, follow me on my cake decorating journey!
Check out my Facebook page for loads of photos too!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment