Thursday 15 January 2015

Rocky Horror Cake

It's ASTOUNDING...

This Rocky Horror cake was made for a big fan of the cult classic, Richard O'Brien's Rocky Horror Show.
For the surprise celebration, madness took its toll when cocktails were enjoyed at the annex to the Fugard Theatre in Cape Town, after which the party continued when the guests moved a jump to the left to enjoy the on-stage production, The Rocky Horror Show at the Fugard Theatre.

Birthday girl, Mel was taken to the event without knowing what was going on. This made her shiver with Antici...


...Pation
 So without further ado, let me show you my favourite obsession.
I've been making a cake with red lace and a corset
And it's good for relieving your... hunger.



This sweet little thing beat the other girls to the bride's bouquet...

Dammit Janet, Isn't she lucky?

"You're lucky, He's lucky, I'm lucky, we're all lucky!"

And Brad, she's mad for you too...
He'll give you the eye and then panic. 


"Planet, schmanet, Janet!

You'd better wise up Janet Weiss.
Your apple pie don't taste too nice"

But her chocolate cake is good!

I see you've met my faithful handyman, but let me introduce you to Magenta...


Magenta, the maid - she has voyeuristic intention
"With a bit of a mind flip
You're there in the time slip
And nothing can ever be the same
You're spaced out on sensation, like you're under sedation
Let's do the Time Warp again!"


Sweet Transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania



"I'm outta my head, O hurry or I may be dead.
They mustn't carry out their evil deeds..."



When Eddie said he didn't like his teddy you knew he was a no-good kid
But when he threatened your life with a switchblade knife
What a guy
Makes you cry
Und I did.


Why don't ya stay for the night, and maybe a bite...

It's a classic, so Don't Dream It – Be It.

Photos by Jess Commaille of Erindipity

Lyrics sourced from ST Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment